Skip to content

General

General

Categories

5 results found

1. I've got 38k songs in my library and it's been impossible to figure out how to get the Maestro Connector to scan more than a few hundred songs without crashing and resetting everything. It wouldn't be as annoying if it would resume the scan where it last left off, but it seems as though when the application crashes from some error it starts back at the beginning.

Any suggestions, or was Maestro not intended for people with more than just a couple thousand songs?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Maestro was intended for people with large libraries so we definitely want to figure out this problem you are having. We will definitely look into it as this hasn’t been an issue for most of our users.

We are working hard behind the scenes on to enhance the overall platform of Maestro so please stay tuned on this. We will certainly keep in mind your feedback related to stop/start while scanning. It’s a great comment and something we would like to have included. With our small team, we are trying hard to accomplish some big goals. If you are still experiencing these issues please let us know. We want to help and improve your overall experience. Thanks again for your support.

2. No idea, but crying out. I've synchronised my music library installed Maestro on Android device and just can't connect. I get "Unexpected error from server". Wrote message from Maestro account, send email to support ... nothing. So my idea would be: work on better support.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for your comments regarding the Android App. We are aware of the issue and looking to resolve this problem. We are a small team looking to resolve it, and very much appreciate your patience and interest in Maestro.

Very much apologize for the delay in responding, as this slipped unintentionally. This has been an inconsistent problem, but we are currently in the process of a redesign and rebuild of the entire platform. Thanks again.

3. I can't log in to the desktop client, I am getting "Network error: cannot reach Maestro server!!"

When I click on "Maestro Support" I'm taken to a 404 page. Real nice. https://www.maestro.fm/support

Please fix either one or both. This is getting frustrating.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for your feedback. I just checked the Maestro Support link and it seems to be working fine. The application could have had an intermittent issue when you tried so we apologize as we are currently in the process of a complete product overhaul. As for the client application, you are correct that we are experiencing some log-in issues for the Windows Client. The Mac Client is working properly, but we are working on fixing the Windows Client, while at the same time enhancing the application during this overhaul.

We really appreciate your help in improving Maestro and I can assure you our team is working on some really amazing things with this overhaul.

4. The android app errors when trying to log in to your server.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for your comments regarding the Android App. We are aware of the issue and looking to resolve this problem. We are a small team looking to resolve it, and very much appreciate your patience and interest in Maestro.

5. Maestro seems to only support ascii, and not UTF8 encoded directory and filenames, or even ID-tags. For goodness sakes, I could not even enter my own name properly when signing up! Do you have any plans to support UTF8 anytime soon? I have lots of music directories, files and ID-tags in hebrew, cyrillic in addition to diacritics to ascii signs (à,ö,ø,å,æ etc) and currently they show up as "raw" 8bit UTF8.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Kolbjørn,

Thanks so much for reaching out with your question. You are certainly found an opportunity for improvement, and we will evaluate how this fits into our product pipeline. We have a small team and are in the process of rebuilding the entire platform. Very excited about what we are building, and hope you will be as well. We strive to incorporate user feedback so we will look into this and hopefully be able to support in coming releases.

Best, Clarkson

• Don't see your idea?